Saturday, September 13, 2014

Digital Assistant J.A.R.V.I.S v1.4 is here!

Our latest Digital Assistant J.A.R.V.I.S is available to download
Whats new:

  • Added new window named 'My notes'. As you can imagine you can write any notes you want there. To open it just say 'open my note'/'i want to write a note' and to close it 'close my notes'.
  • Changed command 'Minimize'. Say it and Jarvis will be a gadget in the top right of your desktop.~To call him back just say 'come back'.
  • Added new command 'close'/'close window. Jarvis will close the window you focus.
  • Added 'run Digital Assistant J.A.R.V.I.S at windows start up'.You can check/uncheck this option in settings.
  • Added 'disable ip label'. You can check/uncheck this option in settings.
As always fixed some small bugs(with command manager etc).
If you have any problems with speech recognition, see the troubleshoot page.


No comments:

Post a Comment